Monday 13 May 2019

Final Product

Threaded Together

After having both bags from Yu shin and Fiah, coming to the final stages of the bag making. I and Christie worked together during the last week to do some final attachments like cutting the fabric with the right measurements which I have already figured out by doing a sample piece, attaching the fabric and stitching the bag with cords.

However, I and my team decided to photograph the bag in the Whitworth garden to show the relationship of the spring, the feminist casual bag with the Whitworth garden itself.
Therefore, I photographed Yu shin with the bag in the Whitworth garden as shown below:

Bag modelling by Yu shin and photographed by me.
Products on the exhibition
Overall, the way I have worked during this project has challenged me and opened-up my way of working in a professional way. It has also encouraged me that I can practice my skills in the production of everyday products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection - Unit X

Looking into the entire unit X, I have found it challenging to work in a group of 4 people with completely different skills, but a great exp...